Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let It Be Me


I Bless The Day, originally uploaded by Cloud_AirHeart.

---

Fell in love with this super cute film Flipped.
Me thinks this line from Chet Duncan, Bryce's Grandpa says what i felt after watching the movie.

"Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss; but every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and once you do, nothing will ever compare..."

---

I found myself playing the ending song "Let it be me" over and over again. Ive heard my Ninang humming to its tune, and im quite sure she knows it because it came from the decade she might felt love for the first time.. I am in love and i do hope that the song translate into my life and someone can claim me and i can really say, Let It be Me.

Valentines is indeed in the air.

---

Let It Be Me
Phil Everly
OST Flipped

I bless the day I found you.
I want to stay around you.
And so I beg you, let it be me.

Don't take this heaven from one.
If you must cling to someone.
Now and forever, let it be me.

Each time we meet, Love,
I find complete love.
Without your sweet love,
What would life be?

So never leave me lonely.
Tell me you love me only.
And that you'll always, let it be me.
Say you'll always, let it be me.

1 comment: