Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Your Smile, My Hello


Your Smile, My Hello, originally uploaded by Cloud_AirHeart.

By Cloud AH 04.08.10

It looks like its gonna rain today
and my hair is so full of that gel
Id like for him to see that im trying
to be as cool as he was yesterday and today
That depends if hed look at my way,
or stop just to give that smile away
Yeah i look like a plant, that doesnt have a plan
and im stuck in this elevator with my heart on hand
Im scared as always.

Then you would ask me
"Hello Miggy, hows your day?"
Then that strange feeling, so overwhelming
and oh, its seems like forever, like a movie's slow mo
The fortress crumbled,
your smile, i said Hello

And yeah the reason why i wrote this
Is for him to know what i feel
For him to feel what he cant see
For him to see whats inside of me

I think a song is a good way to show things
Coz He dont know how i feel when he say "Hello"
He cant see hes so great on how he makes my face glow
Makes me always wear the smile, to make me worthy enough
But im ever the shy guy

Then you would ask me
"Hello Miggy, hows your day?"
Then that strange feeling, so overwhelming
and oh, its seems like forever, like a movie's slow mo
The fortress crumbled,
your smile, i said Hello

I guess i shouldnt be in a hurry
its not a race, the road to the heart

anyway, but i cant seem to wait,
for ive waited long enough, but
Im looking forward on the day
The day we learn to find each other
and not to just wait and then we can start
to love and live again,
To have your smile with my every hello
To say that hello with love in our hearts

And then soon youd ask me
"Hello Miggy, hows your day?"
Then that strange feeling, so overwhelming
When we embrace and kiss each other
Who knows "US" might really happen
From then on our love story will start
and we would never put an end.

1 comment:

  1. This has a rhythmn like a song.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete