Monday, August 2, 2010

How To Make Someone Stay


Black Morning's Only Hope, originally uploaded by Cloud_AirHeart.

How To Make Someone Stay (Previously known as Ella)

18.09.07

It starts when you’re inspired
Either filled with sorrow, the pain of life
The joyous chorus, friends can vibe
Your hand then reaches for the pen to write

Like a roller coaster ride
Too much ups with constant lies
Too much downs you cannot hide
Round the heart, cracks will unite

*I can reach your hands
Even though your lands away
The way you make it everyday
And how the songs make me stay
I’m listening, do not stop now
And we will keep our vows.

The rising sun gives hope
For the dying rhythm of the song to cope
Bind the words unite with rope
To seal our youth, though we will grow old

As the refrain comes to end
Will the joyous souls begin to die?
The promise forever etched in vain
If the brightly sun fails to give his light

*I can reach your hands
Even though your lands away
The way you make it everyday
And how the songs make me stay
I’m listening, do not stop now
And we will keep our vows.

**Every word touched me
And still the mystery is here
But when fate and love collide
On that masterpiece youll write
Another smile took your voice away
Oh my sweet Shade, im lonely
Your songs will be played
Forever in my heart

As the twilight comes
Our parting songs will give us strength
The bravery required for the coming pain
The warmth when cold starts its reign

*I can see your face
Even though your lands away
Teach me the way you make it everyday
And how the songs make me stay
I’m listening, ill listen forever
I know ill always will

No comments:

Post a Comment