Sunday, June 20, 2010

Waiting's End

by Cloud A. Heart, 28.02.10

I was there in that shed, waiting for you
Do i need cupid for a miracle to come true?
Strangers of the night say it wont begin
Stars in the sky, there they'll remain

Am I blinded by the darkness within me,
or Am I just numb coz of this sunless regime?
Lovers here say they envy me,
But its me who envies them, coz youre not here

Shadeless night
in ur eyes i found a blinding light,
it overcomes the dark thats me
you just cant see me,
but i see you shining in the dark
So let the warmth of the air dry my tears
Destroy all my darkest fears
Let it destroy the fortress' everlasting bond
Tonight might be at last, waiting's end

Give you all my darkness to reveal
What extinguishes the fire, let the spirit heal
Lovely in this shade, youve given me your shine
Burning eternally, not for sale, just for me

Used to be alone here, now your grip's so real
Used to be afraid of your light, now only warmth i feel
Used to be so weak inside, now youre my shield
Used to bes are gone, its time for us to live

Shadeless night
in ur eyes i found a blinding light,
it overcomes the dark thats me
you just cant see me,
but i see you shining in this dark
So let the warmth of the air dry my tears
Destroy all my darkest fears
Let it destroy the fortress' everlasting bond
Tonight might be at last, waiting's end

Posted also on: Waiting's End: Songs of Love and Loss

1 comment:

  1. some love go astray and some needs to end.

    apparently, there really are waiting's end.

    ReplyDelete