Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Never Say Stop

I wrote this song for Elmo, my first love. He was the one who frequently say I Love You... i dont know if he says it because its true or he just says it because he cares. Magkaiba kasi yung dalawang yun. Im trying to remember the melody, hindi ko syado maalala. Pero this is a good song, ive so many memories with this one. Good ones. Kasi the later compositions ko ay puno ng heartbreak, bitterness and hope that someone love me too, hehe. Naisip ko gumawa ng separate blog for my compositions, masyado lang busy eh.

Never Say Stop
By Cloud Airheart
(Originally Titled Tell Me, Written circa 2006)

(one)
You sang songs to me
That melted my heart
Spoken sweet nothings,
That erased my past
But when I fell for you,
You told me, not to be serious
But its too late, I guess
Hey, I’m falling, catch me, please do

(two)
For me it’s the start of something new
Something really special
Something that will last
Even restrictions are vast.
I will give my all
And never let go
From the notes of this song
And words that are true

(chorus)
Just tell me when you say you love me
You really do…
Just tell me when I say “I Love You”
You believe Its true…
But if you tell me to stop loving you
I’ll never give in
Its like saying “Stop your heart beating…”

(three)
You have given me unexplained feelings
Endless Ecstasy
Sleepless nights and restless thoughts
That you alone have brought
I hope you appreciate the acts of my love
Feel me, believe me,
Tell well never part

(chorus)
Just tell me when you say you love me
You really do…
Just tell me when I say “I Love You”
You believe Its true…
But if you tell me to stop loving you
I’ll never give in
Its like saying “Stop your heart beating…”

(Bridge)
Don’t ever say goodbye
Never say stop
Say you’ll never go
Just tell me and show…

(chorus)
Just tell me when you say you love me
You really do…
Just tell me when I say “I Love You”
You believe Its True…
But if you tell me to stop loving you
I’ll never give in
Its like saying “Stop your heart beating…”

...Dont ever say “Stop your heart beating…”
...Babe Please dont, "Stop my heart beating…”

1 comment: