Wednesday, March 17, 2010

58


58
Originally uploaded by Cloud_AirHeart

TALA:

A picture of our chemical logbook indicating 58 samples analyzed yesterday. The last two were pure white sugar cane crystals

ARAW:

Today is Tatay's 58th Birthday. Tatay is a farmer that makes me a farmer too. I had a fair share of planting sugar cane on the field adjacent to our house, Soil, mud and sugar canes were my friends during my youth as well as the carabaos that help us plow and enrich the land. Ill be forever grateful to tatay and his sugar cane field for giving life to me and my brothers.

AYY EWAN:

"MAMANG-OS ng Tubo" was my favorite hobby when i was young. Me and my cousins will get one ripe sugar cane go to my Tatay for him to remove the thick skin and voila instant merienda during those hot afternoons.

Mamang-os means to chew something.

Happy Birthday Tatay! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. katulad din pumang-it...

    teka, hindi kita makita sa list of friends ko sa facebook ko..you blocked me po?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I was a kid, namang-os din ako ng tubo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tatay!!!!

    Hmmm me sugar cane sa inyo? parang di ko alam un ha.

    ReplyDelete