Friday, February 5, 2010

Waiting Shed

Waiting Shed
Music and Lyrics by Cloud A. Heart
24.01.10

(next time na ang music, wala pang kapal ng mukha, i love this song sobrang relate eh.)


(one)
I could fill a thousand pages
telling you how I felt
and how ill offer my life
Telling you what I can give
And how ill die and live again
Forever and a day with you

But still you wont understand
So will you let me leave,
Our heart shattering on the ground?

(Chorus)
In every burning yesterdays and
Every mornings of tomorrow
Every magic of forever
Ill be there for sure
Time that heals all hurts and sorrows
Hope and patience to wait, Dont wander
This love is worth it, please don’t falter
Lets find our way back home

(two)
I could write a thousand songs
Depicting how much I can love you
Your charming Prince of the night
The way ill save you from the storm
From the lonely shed, ill wait don’t fret
Take my heart, hear my voice

But still you wont to hear the melody
nor the words that rhyme,
like you and me

(Chorus)
In every burning yesterdays and
Every mornings of tomorrow
Every magic of forever
Ill be there for sure
Time that heals all hurts and sorrows
Hope and patience to wait, Dont wander
This love is worth it, please don’t falter
Lets find our way back home

No comments:

Post a Comment