Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If You Dont Wanna Love Me

IF YOU DONT WANNA LOVE ME
By James Morrison

-Cloud's 2009 re-imagined in a song


(you have to play the youtube at the right sidebar,
and start scrolling down as James' delivers each blow,
feel the drama, know my story)

When you lower me down


So deep that I, I can't get out


And when youre lost, lost and alone


Yes, youd think it was the last place
Youd come back for more


If you dont want me to leave
Then dont push me away


Youd rather blow out the lights
You can watch it all fade


But Im going nowhere


Im gonna stay


When you just wanna fight


When youre closing your eyes
Cause you dont wanna love me


Im gonna stay


You cant push me too far


Theres no space in my heart
Where I dont wanna love you


And when theres no, no storm


Then how can I feel the calm?


If theres nothing, nothing, nothing left to lose


Then what is this feeling
That keeps on bringing me back to you


So Im gonna stay

When you just wanna fight

And youre closing your eyes
Cause you dont wanna love me

So Im gonna stay, yes I will

You cant push me too far

Theres no space in my heart
Where I dont wanna love you
If you ask me to leave And I walked away

Wed still be alone
And wed still be afraid


Im going nowhere

Im going nowhere

Cause Im gonna stay

When you just wanna fight

And theres tears in your eyes
Cause you dont wanna love me

Im gonna stay

All the tears that ive cried

I could leave them to dry If you dont wanna love me
I could leave them to dry If you dont wanna love me


---

That pretty much sums it all.
To a great 2010 full of love.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment