Saturday, July 18, 2009

♫Keep On...♪

For You,

Dont know what happened,
or the lack of it i guess.
ive written this out of the blue.
This ones for you, again. Thanks.

(a song bout finding someone,
someone to have and to hold,
just like what we and most
of the people have been doing)
(i just wish my voice was prettier enough)



an octave higher version. (kinarir talaga)




Keep on
Music & lyrics by Prince_Cloud

While I was running alone
Alone and feeling so cold
On the bridge that will lead me to you
But why this road seems so long
And I keep on getting stoned
Im just wondering if youll be there for me

Refrain:
And I keep on searching, walking, running
But I keep on tripping on the ground.
And I keep on moving, waiting, falling
But you keep on hurting my heart.

Chorus:
How long will you keep on hiding
When will I Stop on running
How long will you keep me away
Where will this road lead my life
Give me the strength so I can survive
What do I have to give to claim your heart

I keep on following you
And do the things a lover do
That Im willing to be with you all the way
Eventhough our worlds are apart
I can feel that you have my heart
Ive been missing you, forever, i do

Refrain:
And I keep on talking, shouting, singing
But I keep on losing my voice.
And I keep on Hoping, lovin and hurtin
Heartbroken and healing at once

Chorus:
How long will you keep on hiding
When will I Stop on running
How long will you keep me away
Where will this road lead my life
Give me the strength so I can survive
What do I have to give to claim your heart

(keep on) searching, walking, running
moving, waiting, falling
(keep on) talking, shouting, singing
Hoping, lovin and hurtin
Heartbroken and healing at once

1 comment:

  1. wahahaha. ang kapal ko na talaga.

    Remind myself to talk to pareng bhong to do his rendition, for sure mas magandang di hamak.

    ReplyDelete