Thursday, February 5, 2009

Waiting Shade

From the very beginning of my existence, waiting has been my cup of tea… I was blessed with the capacity to wait patiently to whatever life holds for me. And I guess that patience applies to all aspects of my universe, incidentally the same universe is shared by most people who by chance or worse- talented enough to make me suffer and wait… well, complaining is an inborn trait in all people - just a mere fact, but ultimately to wait for something, for someone, is a choice…

To think that something worth reminiscing is coming to you…
To expect that someone you love is worth the wait
To await something that can crush your ribs because of the bear hug he has to give or to complain while smiling for that tight handshake.
To celebrate something that you have always known to exist and expected- monthsaries, anniversaries…
To hope that someday someone will find me and love and care for me…

There are two major ways to find someone to care and to love… half the world searches the vastness of forevermore to find that special someone while the rest waits a whole eternity for them to be found… and through this blog I again start my waiting process for everything that is unfinished, for someone who might be searching not specifically for me but for someone I love and for some instances that the lucky stars of the night might grant a wish or two someday. I have waited, im still waiting and I will wait for that someone, he might not be perfect, his flaws might -irritate me at first, he might not be Mr. Right but nevertheless im patient enough just to handle all the necessary strings attached. Though I might wait for someone who might not to love me at all, what the heck, its never a crime to love somebody who doesn’t love you back. It’s a matter of choice, to be heartbroken because you loved and in turn be happy or not to love at all and to lose the chance of showing the capacity of how much you care and love a person…

I think that’s main purpose of this blog, to tell stories of love and loss… It can be my stories or the stories of people who searched the skies, people who waited for rainstorms and people in between great mountains of doubt and uncertainties…

Let my book be opened…

---

Why WAITING SHADE?

Obviously ive waited long enough to stitch this opening post for this blog, and ive been a lurker long enough to be able to be inspired to tell also my stories to people who might be inspired and in turn learn to whatever I might write. So there goes the word WAITING. (and as explained also above).

The sun emits ultraviolet lights that can damage the skin and can cause sunburn, aging and worse skin cancer… so a little SHADE is good enough to protect from the scorching rays of the sun. SHADE can also apply to a person who I have been waiting all my life, he can be someone I knew already or a stranger searching for his long lost love, and I hope its me…

Waiting Shade came from “Waiting Shed”- an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter – full of vandalisms; sometimes trash, and oftentimes- a haven for our fellow street beggars…

Well that’s all for the Prologue of this newly started EPIC WAIT.

BTW, Cloud Strife came from my most favorite Final Fantasy 7: ADVENT Children character.

---

Half the world is sleeping
Half the worlds awake
Half can hear their heart beat
Half just hear them break
- JOURNEY, Lea Salonga

5 comments:

  1. welcome to blogosphere cloud strife. i got acquainted to cloud strife in the final fantasy game for PSP. keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogspace kiddo. :D I would follow your search for the one in hopes that it would resonate my own searching. Your writing style reminds me of someone. Hehehe.

    It is my wish that you would find, not only the one you are searching, but also find yourself after writing your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you write very well and with honesty. i can't wait for your style to unfold.

    pero shempre ang pinaka-importante sa lahat, matagpuan ka na sa silong na iyong tinatambayan ngayon.

    ang pag-iintay ay kahawig din ng paglalakbay. cheers!

    --- --

    sobrang love ko ang movie na yan hehehe pati na rin ang spirits within..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trip, thanks for the welcome...

    Mugen, i do hope this benefits my whole personality, that i may be ready for anything life instored for me.

    i wonder who is that person, maybe you can introduce me to him... i got curious... thank you for the comment...

    dabo, thank you kuya for the comment, its a bit flattering. maybe that time will come when somebody worth waiting for will take my hand and not only run a mile for me but also carry me along the way...

    that is so true... kasi pag nag hihintay youll get to know people who pass by your shed and their story will inspire you, parang naglakbay ka na rin through their stories...

    thank you po sa lahat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... Yung kanta sa dulo ng entry ang audition piece ko sa choir nung elementary pa ako. Naalala ko tuloy. Aabangan ko entries mo.

    ReplyDelete